Tuesday, July 19, 2016

More Vintage Pretties

I couldn't help myself when I saw these glass trays. The concentric circle design was different then anything I normally see on these trays ... I knew they were just begging for new lives on desks, bedside tables, entryways, maybe in the bathroom. They'd be so handy holding all kinds of stuff ...keys,jewelry,all that random lotion and hair stuff.

A little paint job later with some alcohol inks and what once was old and outdated is new,pretty and ready for a new forever home.

All vintage glass trays are decorative only (non-food)  your choice of color :) AND one of a kind, so if there's one you love let me know!(colors may appear different due to monitors and I know they aren't nearly as pretty as in real life:))




No comments:

Post a Comment